Tuesday, February 8, 2011

First official blogging post of my life!!

Wow, I can't believe I'm a 23 year old married mom living in such a high tech world and this is my FIRST blog post. Kind of ridiculous isn't it? Well, its time to join the world of blogging and make my mark. After some awesome advice from Eric's work friend, Hannah, I've decided to start a little family blog that can then be turned into books that Isabelle (and maybe future children) can look at and read about what our family did that year. I think its a great idea and I'm very excited to start writing about the big and little things that happen to us through the year!We'll keep this first post nice and simple! We do have a whole month to cover since the beginning of the year but, luckily, it was fairly uneventful! Basically our year has been consumed by little Isabelle. She brings so much joy and stress and laughter and tears! I love that I get to be home with her all day, we have so much fun! We play all sorts of silly games, we read stories, we sing and dance, we eat, we poop, we watch TV. Its a good life! :-)
We started Isabelle on rice cereal on Jan 25th and she is crazy about it!!
We decided to start her on the cereal because she was eating SO much! She was eating 30-35 oz a day...and she still is. Only now she's eating cereal on top of that!! We see her doctor on Friday and we're hoping he'll tell us that she can start eating fruits and veggies too...we're all getting a little bored with just rice cereal.

Isabelle was blessed on January 30th and it was a beautiful day! Eric gave her a beautiful blessing and we had so many people there to support us. I think Cody's count was about 80 people! It was amazing. We had our most favorite men in the circle with Eric which was wonderful. We, of course, had family, Izzy's grandpa's Grandpa Ceran and Grandpa Morris, her Uncles Clay and Ted, her Godfather, Eric Jensen, and some of our dearest friends: John Thibeault, Chandler Russell, Will Phillips, and Brad Charon.
It really was an amazing day. I really wish we would've gotten some more pictures of her with the people there. :-( She looked beautiful, I love her SO much! What an amazingly lucky woman I am! I have a stupid looking bulldog, Hilo, who makes me laugh and a super soft kitty, Maui, who's a great cuddle bug! I also have a gorgeous little girl who is such a joy to be around and brightens even the most gloomy days and a husband who works so hard for our family and who loves me unconditionally. I am so blessed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment