Monday, August 29, 2011

Our Amazing Summer

These past few weeks Tiny has decided that she can do anything. It's like a switch got flipped in her little head and she was able to learn so much in a very short time. She's known how to crawl for a long time now, but she hardly ever did it because she hated it. I still think she hates it a little but she's crawling all over the place. She can pull up on ANYTHING now (eeekkk!) and she's a very fast cruiser. She looks like she's running when she cruises along the couch. She can open drawers and cabinets. She climbs stairs and can walk only holding onto one of my hands. She's learning sign language so fast and I'm so impressed with her. She still won't say "mama", which I'm not thrilled about, but she can say Hi, Cracker, Wow, Kitty, Daddy, and Dog...she also loves being a "monster". She knows where her toes and head are and will point them out anytime you ask. She knows how to "give 5" and blow kisses. Her newest trick is "bonk bonk", anytime someone said "Bonk" she'll bang herself in the head. She's such a little comedian.


I've tried to do lots of fun things with her this summer. The highlights include: Buying her a little bitty swimming pool so we don't have to pay to go to the pool everyday. Her first trip to the zoo. Her first and second trip to the aquarium. Her first "drive-in" movie. Spending time with Nic. Her first trip to Lagoon, we went with the Jensen's and had a blast!!! (This is not an awesome video but I've never tried uploading a video to blogger so I thought I'd see how it went. Plus, Sandy has all the pictures from Lagoon so this is my only proof that we actually went!)


Her first visit to a petting zoo. First ice cream cone. Good quality time with the Jensen's (Who love Tiny almost as much as we do!!) Plus swimming pools, wheeler farm, memory Grove with Aunt Kaiti, mall trips, a few parties, lunch with friends, lunch with Daddy, and lots of park visits...cuz Tiny loves to swing. We're excited for all the other adventures on their way. What an amazing summer.... now onto, what I'm sure will be, an amazing fall!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness I love this post! She is so stinkin cute! Great job Momma, your doing a fantastic job! Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete