Monday, July 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Eric!!!

Happy Birthday Daddy!! Here's....

Why We Love Eric So Much
  • Eric works so hard for our family. He goes to work everyday, even though he doesn't want to, and works his butt off! He's going back to school, which is hard, just so he can provide better for our growing family. And he's doing it now so he doesn't have to have time taken away from Tiny when she's old enough to really understand. How thoughtful is he?
  • Eric is always looking for the positive in life. He's one of the most optimistic people I know! It benefits our lives so much that he's willing to look past what sucks and focus on what is awesome!
  • Eric is so talented! Seriously, I know a lot of talented people and Eric is really high up on that list! His singing, acting, dancing, directing, and improv skills are crazy. I delight so much in watching him perform, so much so that even if I never get to perform again I could die happy as long as I get to keep watching him!
  • Eric can cook! Yes, he is a better cook than me (and that's hard for me to admit, cuz I want to be awesome...I'm just not)! He can come home from work, find food I didn't even know we had, and make a delicious meal for us. Nutritious...that's a different story. :-) But there's always protein!
  • Eric know how to make us happy. Eric can brighten even the gloomiest days. Sometime all I need are some cuddles from him and everything is better. He can always make me laugh and can usually make Tiny laugh too!
  • Eric has amazing calves! I just had to throw that one in there....cuz it's true!
  • Eric does what needs to be done. Even though he hates it, Eric knows when chores need to be done and he helps out. He's so good about mowing the lawn and helping put away laundry. He doesn't hesitate to change Tiny's diaper or wash out her bottles. He even changed the litter box while I was pregnant!
  • Eric knows a lot of stuff. I know this seems like a silly reason to love him so much but it's true. He's always got info about everything. He's constantly telling me new things and it makes him so much more interesting to talk to!! Plus, he'll be an excellent teacher for Tiny because he knows so much random stuff!
  • Eric is a great daddy. Tiny gets so excited as soon as Eric walks through the door! She knows her daddy's home and it's time for kisses and toys! Even though he had no baby experience he tackled all of the baby tasks head on and learned quickly. He's so good at feeding and changing her! He's learning more everyday about how babies work and is loving all her new stages. He's so sweet with her and I can tell how much they love each other!!
  • Eric is a phenomenal husband. I know everyone who's married thinks they're married to the best person in the whole world but for me, it's actually true! :-) Eric has been there for me through so much. He's stuck by me no matter how awful things got. No matter how stubborn, or whiny, or happy, or grumpy, or immature, or silly, or sad, or pathetic I am he's always there. He makes me a better mother, a better wife, a better person. Knowing that I'll always have him is the most comforting thing in the world. Eric is, in every way, the perfect man for me and I feel so blessed to have him!
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! I cannot wait to see what this year brings us! Isabelle and I love you more than we could ever express!!! Here's some of our favorite pictures of you!


No comments:

Post a Comment